The SYTYCD premiere, NCIS finale and a March Against Monsanto top trends on Twitter, Yahoo! and Google.
- sytycdPremiere: Monday’s season-opener of So You Think You Can Dance was trending at number-one in the U.S. on Twitter during its airing.
- Free Gibbs: Gibbs (Mark Harmon) was the target of a government witch hunt on Tuesday's season finale of NCIS. Gibbs was cleared, but with a price. The episode ended with a flash-forward to Gibbs on the delivery end of a sniper’s rifle.
- March Against Monsanto: Activists around the world are marching to protest the food-production conglomerate. May 25th marches are planned in 33 countries and in over 280 cities.
- Selena Gomez bikini: She's been spotted rocking an itty bitty bikini on the beach in Mexico.
- Senior Prostitution Ring: Two seniors got busted for running a drug and prostitution ring out of their senior citizen complex in Englewood, New Jersey
- Chuck Muncie Dies: The former NFL running back who had a history of drug issues died of a heart attack at the age of 60.
- Andrew Wiggins: The hyped high school basketball player selected Kansas over Kentucky, North Carolina and Florida State, his parents’ alma mater.
- Rachel McAdams: The star of The Time Traveler's Wife is back to time-shifting in the upcoming romantic comedy About Time.